We are happy to announce the first release of Session List (Part 1) for DPS 2017. 5 New Pre-Conference seminars are also added. Here are May 2017 updates:
DPS 2017 Session List (Part – 1):
- Release 1. Release Date: May 24, 2017. Count: 50 Sessions
- This is ONLY Release 1 with 50 sessions. Multiple releases will happen in upcoming weeks until the conference.
- In total, DPS 2017 will have 200+ sessions. Final agenda/scheduling will be available one week prior to the conference.
- To view, up-to-date sessions list, Click Here.
New Pre-Conference Seminars Announced
- 5 NEW pre-conference seminars have been announced. DPS 2017 now has a total of 11 pre-cons.
- DPS 2017 Pre-cons are deep-dive, demo-based training covering latest subjects like Azure, DW, IoT, Power BI, Machine Learning, DevOps & much more
- For Pre-con details, Click Here.
DPS 2017 Catalogues:
New Speakers Announced
- DPS 2017 brings you the best line-up of experts from Microsoft (USA & India), MCMs, MVPs & Industry Stalwarts from 16+ countries.
- Check-out who all are our new speakers: Click Here
Participation Certificates Announced
- DPS 2017 delegates & Pre-con participants will now receive ‘Certification of Participation’. This is by popular demand.
DPS 2017 Discount Code / Price Increases from June 1.
- One more week to register for DPS 2017 main Summit & Pre-conference seminars before prices increases. For online registration, use discount code: DPGBLR
Corporate Registration Kit
- For corporate discount & other important details, download the corporate registration kit: Download
Learn More About Registration
Do not miss the chance of a life-time to learn in-person from 100+ Data/Analytics Experts from 16+ countries, many of them are legends who created these technologies in the first place.
Talk to you managers & L& D today and get sponsored. Do call us for any clarifications.
More details about the technology tracks, in-depth, demo-based 8 hrs pre-conference workshops, speakers etc., are given below the signature. Please share the same with your technical training teams. We look forward to your participation @ DPS 2017.
With Warm Regards
Data Platform Summit 2017 Team
Data Platform Summit 2017 (DPS 2017) is Asia’s largest Data & Analytics summit organized by eDominer Systems supported by Microsoft
• 3-day learning event, 200+ sessions, 100+ speakers/trainers (Aug 17-19)
• 1 day pre-con on Aug 16. 11 parallel, full-day, demo-based training.
• Speakers/Mentors include largest contingent (30+) of senior product team members from Microsoft Corp (Redmond, USA) & global industry experts (MCMs, MVPs) from 16 countries
• 30+ technologies and 80+ subjects on Microsoft Data Platform (apart from SQL Server)
• 100% Learning, 0% Marketing.
• Coverage includes: BI/Analytics/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Data Science/Cloud/Big Data/IoT/NoSQL/Database Administration/Database Development etc
DPS 2017 Details:
• Dates: Aug 17-19. Pre-Conference Seminars on Aug 16
• Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore.
DPS 2017 Technology Tracks
• Data Science (Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence),
• Business Intelligence & Analytics
• Database Administration & Database Development
• Cloud, IoT & NoSQL
• Big Data & VLDBs
• Professional Development.
• And of course, SQL Server (Core Database Engine)
Pre-Conference Seminars (11 Parallel, Full-Day Training)
• Azure Infrastructure by Denny Cherry
• Advanced Analytics with R, Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI, and Azure Machine Learning by Leila Etaati
• Zero to Microsoft Power BI by Peter Myers
• Plan-first Querying – Writing Queries to Suit the Optimizer by Rob Farley
• Building a Database DevOps Process by Steve Jones
• Analysis of Your SQL Server Like a PRO by Uwe Ricken
• Building a modern data warehouse with Azure SQL DW – HANDS ON LABS by Chris Testa-O’Neill (New)
• In-Memory technologies in SQL Server – from 0 to Operational Analytics Master by Andreas Wolter (New)
• A Brave New World: SQL Server on Linux by Joey D’Antoni (New)
• The Azure IoT Ecosystem Workshop by Scott Klein (New)
• Data Modeling and Data Visualization by Sivakumar Harinath (New)
• International Experts from 16 countries
• SQL CAT, SQL TIGER & Global Black Belt Teams from Microsoft (Redmond, USA)
• Senior Program Managers, Product Engineers, & PFEs from Microsoft (Redmond & India)
• MVPs & MCMs
• Database Administrators/ Database Developers / DB Engineers
• Business Intelligence & Business Analysts Professionals
• Big Data Professionals
• Solutions Architects & Technical Leads
• Data Scientists
• Database Managers & Team Leaders
• Data/Analytics Consultants
• Project Managers/Leads
• CTOs/CIOs/IT Directors
• 200+ Break-out Sessions, Chalk-talks & Open-talks
• Group Discussions (New)
• Hands-on-Labs Bay (New)
• Scheduled Interactions with Microsoft Product Team Leaders (New)
• Ask-the-Expert Session (New)
Check out our past conferences?
Last year, SQLServerGeeks Annual Summit 2016 was executed in collaboration with Microsoft and was a huge success. Dr. Joseph Sirosh, Microsoft Corp Vice President (Redmond, USA) of the Data Group was the key-note speaker.
Both young progressive psychiatrists and the representatives of the “old school” keep using it. https://diazepamshops.com is sufficiently well understood.